Sunday, August 22, 2010

OOPS!!! i have been a naughty blogger!!!

Oh please forgive the tardy - i have been busily attending the train wreck that has been my life and battling the ascention process!! Yes, life has been manic and not stopped!!

One thing we all learn from the tumultuous bumps and grinds that plague us through our daily lives is our innate ability to weather the storm regardless how bleak things appear on the surface. I know some people believe they don't carry an inexhaustible supply of inner strength, but i am here to challenge anyone to reconsider that.

Lets see - have been very sick, not only spiritually, but physically, have had to once again rescue my daughter from the ridiculous garbage that todays youth must fling in their dire need for supremacy over another human being and not a thing can be done to prevent it; i have also had another mole removed (benign this time) and taken on the Department of Education in preparation for Connor with his transition from a tiny supported class, to mainstream classroom with support (minimal at best); have opened a new website to showcase my writing and jewelery and wand making abilities, and starting to get things in order for my migration to the US... my poor house has been severely neglected, but my refereeing skills have improved considerably between all of my children!!! LOL PHEW!!!

Not a day passes without some form of drama passing in front of my eyes and ears!! And of course missing my fella is on the rise - the closer i get to leaving, the further away it feels - funny how that happens isn't it??!! No, it's rhetorical, no need to answer thanks LMAO

We FINALLY received our family portraits due to many stuff ups from the financing company (dang merc retrograde) and now i'm hoping i have a chance to sit and rest a while, to catch my breath.... yeah right!!!!

Lots of relationships around me have ended or changed dramatically, and i just thank the Stars that mine, even though geographically challenged, is just getting stronger and stronger... All i know is i did something right in my life, finally - or maybe Brian is the culmination of many "right" choices... Either way, i'm a very grateful little Aussie!!

I have also had another birthday, yes i turned 42, and it was appreciated for the milestone it is, but passed with very little fuss and fanfare, but lots of love and well wishes on my page on Facebook... and a little surprise from my guy as well that just put the cherry on top... I am very easily satisfied LOL

Life : is constant change in an ever evolving environment, both internally and externally... we can either choose to be rigid, and the knocks get harder and harder until we get bowled over onto our asses so we acknowledge we are not the supreme being we arrogantly believe ourselves to be, OR we can be like a tree; strong, stable, but with the ability to flex and bend in the wind, holding our place while we weather the storm, until it is time to turn towards the sun and grow and glow again...

The choices are ultimately ours....

2 comments:

  1. Very well spoken Chelle. Glad you are back in the blogosphere. I'm confused - thought you were already in the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope - i'm in Sydney, aussie born and bred... will green card and migrate, but will die an aussie - i won't surrender my passport and Brian doesn't want me to either - "i got involved with an aussie, i want you to stay who you are" are his words...lol

    ReplyDelete