Sunday, July 25, 2010

Full Moon funtimes....

It is one of my favourite times of the month, that and the new moon... Both of these is when i do my work basically. Don't get me wrong i do little things here and there, but those two aspects of the moon are my specialty...

I've been referred to quite frequently as something of a "fluff bunny". In the world of witchcraft, that can be considered a bit of an insult if you don't have your frilly little witches britches on. Me, i don't mind it, i actually encourage it - means i can do my work quietly.

What does my work entail? Usually the heavy stuff most people are scared to do actually LOL. Protection spells, bindings and hex breaking. I also put together life changing spells - there have been a few i have done that are supposedly "impossible" and not recommended.

I've spent the last year and a half manifesting my life into the reality that i want. I haven't done it alone - i need an emotional boost every now and again, and that was one of the things that i was blessed enough to receive a year ago when i had my heart shattered. I had spent the first half of the year manifesting the perfect man into my life, and the man i thought it was, wasn't to be. I was encouraged that someone was coming though, so i continued to "make it happen"... and it did...

I use music as a great help. I associated a song to finding my mate, and i can't help but think of him whenever i play this song - now i dream of another perfect day with another perfect song...

I have found my readings have improved listening to the beat of a shaman's drum... drumming just takes me totally to another place, and i have to be careful i don't slip into a journey - not easy to resist the bodies natural urges!! LOL

My night was very heavy though. I had to break an "evil eye", a curse, and help a soul go to the light. I also had to define my perfect life - that is not as easy as it sounds!

Most people go straight to fancy cars and flash houses and unlimited travel and shopping... hmmmm sounds delightful, however i believe true happiness brings material gains into your life anyway, so it isn't necessary to place a monetary boundary on your fairy tale! And its a sad state of affairs if you can actually attach a price tag to happily ever after... no, i see the heart, bright, complete, and spreading out to the far reaches of the galaxy - i focus on the ever conquering power of love, and it has truly changed my life around.

For every part i did, my incense created a mushroom cloud effect when i dropped it only my charcoal - i would call that successful!! Every time i thought about my dreams, the charcoal would explode and another burst of incense would flow upwards and around - it was amazing!! I don't chant, i visualise - words can be misinterpreted. I see what i desire to happen. I raise my energy with the flicker of a solitary candle flame. I am really less is more type of gal. I don't always use an incense either - but sometimes i am drawn to...

I recently undid a 1000 year old curse on my maternal lineage to my family.. i threw together the most amazing incense, and burnt a large amount and visualised to the light that is a part of your DNA strands - it was that deeply ensconded into my heritage... not anymore... i found the source, and found the link, and then broke it...

Did i ever mention how much i love my life, and the power of belief!




2 comments:

  1. New friend I'm so glad u decided to write. Such an open soul!, the world needs more of that. I'm not wiccan myself ....some combo of liberal Christian & child of metaphysics yet I can relate. Sorry to hear what happened to trista rae your last post. What is up
    W/boys? Not right @all

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you'll love this - my guides are AA Raphael, Jesus and Mother Mary... Ignorant Wiccans say i am not a witch due to that fact, and ignorant Christians say i am not Christian because i do mediumship/magick LMAO i don't just rock the boat with being outspoken with Autism and stuff, i do everything the supposed "wrong" way LMAO i'm open because the only way to break down the stereotyping is to speak up and share... i'm not going to give away all my secrets, but i will share a lot of what i do :o)

    AND the boys thing - it's the way they are raised... when i was working in a pre school when TR was little there were middle eastern boys there who were uncontrollable.. i asked can't anything be done?? i was told no because in their culture they are superior and the females have to be respectful of that, hence the drama she has... Australia respects other cultures, sometimes just a little bit too much... :o/

    ReplyDelete