Friday, July 16, 2010

Just popping in..

Having a coffee break... no i lie, its almost 8am in the morning and i felt guilty about not writing for a day or two lol

Life does get busy, and the last 48hrs has been a total turn around.

A friend of mine asked if i would do a reading for her and i gave her one on the phone. She was so happy, she went and she wrote on FB how happy she was, and also told her friends about it. I have had 9 requests for email readings since then, my partner has had about 20 LOL That is just totally awesome to me, and apparently, we have A LOT more coming!

Our business page for Australia goes live on Monday all going well, so our phone lines will be open for business there 24/7 for phone readings, PLUS we are also advertising for a US company, which goes live in just over a week!!! Are we going to be busy?? INSANELY SO!!!

My girlfriend said to me last night how much i deserved this, and i sat and thought about it - i hadn't done any work?? She threw some things back at me that i normally say...

We only hear the word "karma" when someone wishes ill on another - karma is going to catch up with them is the normal turn of phrase, or karma is a bitch when it bites...

She said to me Chelle, you've spent years doing readings for me, helping me, supporting me, she said you have always been there when others turn away, and if i can do one tiny little thing to help change things for you, then stop thanking me for doing it. You deserve this, its your karma...

That is awesome!!!!

I can deal with this kind of karma, but it still makes the tears flow - yes i'm a sook!! LOL

I was so nervous doing my readings yesterday. When you go from doing one or two readings a day to nothing for a couple of months, your confidence does shake. Never mind the fact you and your business partner see the same things!! Never mind the fact you get distractions and try new things (shamanism, and helped a friend try locate a missing person - the three of us felt the same things there too), you still feel nervous about climbing back onto the bike!! Like anything else in this life, it is a skill that needs to be kept clean and polished.

And it is a skill.

I forgot to ask the people i read for for a photo yesterday - just helps to connect to their energy better! I prefer phone readings now because its an instant energy transfer. I did four readings using baby photos...LOL Apparently though, i did four accurate reads - so that's cool to me LOL

I have five more to do today, i just hope my kids aren't so hyper in the time being LOL Yeah good luck with that i say!!!!!

I'd better get to it, time nor coffee wait for no woman!!!!

Life is awesome...

I do email readings, i do phone readings (i ring you on a land line, i do Aust-wide and some international countries as well), i also do numerology readings, and for people in Sydney, i can also do live in person readings too

Life, is how we make it!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment